Bible Believer TUBE
One of my favourite subjects, it is truly jaw dropping and PROVES the 'Supernatural' source of the KJV
From John Davis' Battle notes
Numbers in Scripture
To think that everything in the world that is man-made is ‘made’ by only 10 numbers and 26
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Even without entering into this study on numbers, it is obvious after careful study, man could not have written the Holy Bible. The Scriptures were authored by God and penned via man without mistake i.e. the Scriptures are preserved perfect today in the Authorized Version aka KJV Bible.
Note the following three verses… 2 Tim 3v16, 2 Pet 1v21, Ps 12v6+7
But another proof of God’s perfect words, and giving us a Book, is by looking into the number patterns in Scripture.
Most people see the Bible as just another book, even worse, a Book that is not relevant for today as it is out of date, full of myths and is just not accurate according to science and mathematics. They’re dead wrong!
Mat 7v13 (note 13 is the number of rebellion)
Mat 7v14 (note 7 is the number of perfection and completeness (14 = 2x7))
The Bible is so different to any other book: no other book dare do what the Bible does i.e… It accurately predicted 48 details of the Lord Jesus Christ’s life before He was even born, and some of the predictions were given 1,000 years beforehand. Every one of those predictions came to pass literally as prophesied. What book has ever done that? Prophecy proves the Bible!
Regarding number patterns in Scripture…
In Hebrew and Greek, every letter, word, sentence, and passage has a definite numeric value or sum. The Hebrews and Greeks did not use figures such as 1, 2, 3 or 4 to count numeric value. Rather, they used the letters of their alphabet. For example, if a Hebrew or Greek wanted to write ‘1’ he would write the first letter of the alphabet. If he wanted to write ‘2’ he would write down the second letter of the alphabet etc.
Each letter in the Hebrew and Greek alphabet stands for a certain number; every letter is a number, as well as a letter.
Since each letter has a numeric value, each word, phrase, or sentence has a sum total. The numeric sum of a word is obtained by adding the values of the various letters in that particular word, phrase, or sentence.
The most important word in the Bible is the name ‘Jesus’.
In Greek, Jesus is spelled - ‘I-E-S-O-U-S.’
I = 10
E = 8
S = 200
O = 70
U = 400
S = 200
If we add these numbers, we find the numerical value of ‘Jesus’ is 888.
The number ‘7’ is very significant in Scripture as we shall find out. In Gen 1v1 the three important nouns are… God, heaven and earth.
The numeric values of these three words are 86, 395 and 296. When we add these three numbers up we get 777 (111 x 7) If another word was used or another letter added (i.e. ‘heavenS’), the mathematical pattern would have been broken. The numeric value of the Hebrew verb ‘created’ in the first verse is exactly 203 (29 x 7)
For a mere human being like Matthew, Mark, Luke or John to have purposely determined to have designed and written a single chapter to conform to an established mathematical pattern would have taken a lifetime. Dr. D.B. Turney related how he attempted to construct a passage that would show some numeric features, and he concluded, ‘I gave numeric values to the English alphabet, and tried to prepare a passage which would adhere to the numerics, and make every section a multiple of seven (7), and present all the other features of Biblical arithmography’, without letting the meaning of the passage descend to nonsense. After working thereon for days, I could get no satisfaction. Yet this feature is accomplished in every one of the thousands of Bible paragraphs without the slightest visible effort.’
The Bible must have one Author; how could 40 men living in different centuries, over a period of 1,700 years, have compiled a consistent account of creation, the fall of man into sin, and his ultimate redemption through faith in the promised Redeemer of God?
The KJV Bible has…
1,189 chapters, 31,102 verses (Incidentally 3+1+1+0+2 = 7), and 788,258 words
It is divided into two parts: the OT and the NT. The first section has 39 books; the second section contains 27 books. In order to remember this numerically, the following has been worked out…
Old Testament –
Old = 3 letters; Testament = 9 letters. 3 and 9 beside each other gives 39 books in the OT
New Testament –
New = 3 letters; Testament = 9 letters. Multiply 3 x 9 =27 books in the NT
39 books in the OT and 27 books in the NT = 66 books in total.
The only book that bears 66 chapters is Isaiah. Isaiah is a ‘little’ Bible within the Bible…
1) The first chapter of Isaiah says… Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: (Isa 1v2). The first
book in the Bible says… In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. (Gen 1v1)
2) The last chapter of Isaiah says…For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, (Isa 66v22). The 66th and LAST book of the Bible (Revelation) says…And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: (Rev 21v1)
3) Isaiah 40v3 says…The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of
the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. The 40th book of the Bible is
Matthew and Mat 3v3 says…For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying,
The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths
The number ONE in Scripture signifies unity. It occurs in 1698 verses.
The word ONE occurs for the first time in the word of God in Gen 1v9…And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
The great statement to Israel is…Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: (Deut 6v4)
Another great case for the number ONE is found in Gen 11…
Gen 11v1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
Gen 11v6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
So the number ONE as it stands refers to strength of unity
Paul says he wants to have the believers to be of ONE mind, he goes on to say…
See also Gen 2v24, Mat 19v5, Mat 19v6, Eph 5v31.
TWO occurs in 703 verses.
The number TWO in Scripture signifies division – Amos 3v3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
1) On the SECOND day of creation, God made a firmament that…DIVIDED the waters…from the waters (Gen 1v6-8)
2) On the FOURTH day (2x2), God made ‘TWO great lights’ that DIVIDED the day from the night (Gen 1v16)
3) Adam became TWO in Genesis TWO (Gen 2v22)
4) In the SECOND book of the Bible (Exodus), Israel was DIVIDED from Egypt
5) In Gen 10v25, a man named Eber had TWO sons, and in his days (Peleg) was the earth DIVIDED!
6) TWO angels SEPARATED Lot from Sodom in Gen 19
7) No man can serve TWO masters - No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot
serve God and mammon. (Mat 6v24)
8) Jesus Christ is the mediator of the NT (Heb 9v25), and He caused the Temple veil to be RENT in TWAIN (Mat 27v51) and a DIVISION among the Jews (John 7v43 + John 10v19)
9) At His SECOND Advent He SPLITS the Mount of Olives (Zech 14v4)
10) Mark 10v37 They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and
the other on thy left hand, in thy glory. DIVISION/SPLIT
11) A schizophrenic is a SPLIT personality
THREE occurs in 426 verses.
Some numbers in the Bible have ‘primary’ and ‘secondary’ meanings.
THREE is such a number. Its primary meaning is Godhead (Trinity); God being first in all things.
1) Mat 28v19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
2) In Mat 3 (verses 16+17) Jesus was baptised (1) the Spirit of God descended (2), and the Father spoke (3)
3) 1 John 5v7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
The secondary meaning is resurrection.
1) The Gospel of the grace of God is the death (1), burial (2) and resurrection (3) – 1 Cor 15v1-4
2) Jesus raised THREE from the dead in His earthly ministry – the widows son, Jarius’s daughter and Lazarus
3) Israel is to be raised as a nation on the THIRD day (Hos 6v2)
Something special about the number THREE is that in the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, He was raised on the THIRD day (Mat 12v38-40) by the DIVINE THREE in the Godhead: God
the Father raised Him (Gal 1v1), Jesus raised Himself (John 2v19-21), and the Holy Spirit raised Him (Rom 8v11).
In the Lord Jesus Christ dwells…all the fullness of the Godhead bodily (Col 2v9)
It is also very interesting to note that the word Godhead occurs THREE times in Scripture… Acts 17v29, Rom 1v20, Col 2v9
The number THREE also shows the…
The imprint of the Godhead in the universe.
The significance of ‘THREE’…
FATHER SON HOLY SPIRIT
Man Soul Body Spirit
Man Childhood Manhood Maturity
Family Man Woman Child
Reality Space Matter Time
Space Length Width Depth
Time Past Present Future
Matter Liquid Solid Gas
Kingdoms Animal Vegetable Mineral
The Americas North Central South
Education Lower Middle High
Location Land Sea Air
Astronomy Sun Moon Stars
Height Top Middle Bottom
Music Harmony Rhythm Melody
Musical Note Pitch Volume Duration
Offices Bishops Elders Deacons
Races Japheth Ham Shem
Bible Languages Hebrew Syriac (Aramaic) Greek
Bible Writers Fathers Prophets Apostles
Old Testament Law Prophets Writings (Psalms)
New Testament Gospels Acts Epistles
Conditions Hell Earth Heaven
Mt. of Transfiguration Peter James John
Electricity Positive Negative Neutral
H20 Water Steam Ice
Scripture Application Historical Doctrinal Spiritual
FOUR occurs in 282 verses.
Some say that FOUR is the number of the world.
There are FOUR directions / FOUR points on a compass – North, South, East and West
There are FOUR seasons – Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
There are FOUR elements – Earth, Air, Fire and Water
There are FOUR kingdoms – mineral, vegetable, animal and spiritual
ON the FOURTH day the material creation was finished – Gen 1v14-19
1) FOUR Gospels record Christ’s EARTHLY ministry
2) FOUR WORLD kingdoms are in Daniel 2 – Babylon, Medo-Persian, Greece and Rome
3) For the FOUR directions of the WORLD, read the following passages – Rev 7v1, Dan 7v2, Matt 24v31, Zech 2v6, Zech 6v1-5, Ezek 37v8-10
4) FOUR groups of people are redeemed from the EARTH in Rev 5v9 – nations, kindreds, tongues and peoples
5) WORLDLY religion is a system of salvation on the basis of works. WORKS occurs FOUR times against grace in Rom 11v6
6) The FOURTH time ‘the Word’ is mentioned in John 1, He is coming into the WORLD (v14)
7) FOUR occurs 282 in Scripture and FOURTH occurs 78 times – but there is a little confusion over what FOUR actually stands for. The number FOUR in the Bible is still quite a mystery.
8) In the first and second chapters of Genesis, in the record of the CREATION, the word ‘creature’ is found FOUR times – Gen 1v20, 1v21, 1v24 + 2v19
9) FOUR is the number that is associated with CREATION. In Rom 8v19-22 the words CREATURE and CREATION are used FOUR times.
FIVE occurs in 270 verses.
FIVE is associated with death.
‘Mayday’ is the international distress signal. It has our FIFTH month (May) in the first syllable.
1) The words ‘Christ died’ occur in FIVE verses – Rom 5v6+8, Rom 14v15, 1 Cor 8v11, 1 Cor 15v3
2) David takes FIVE smooth stones from the brook before he KILLS Goliath (1 Sam 17v40).
Incidentally, if you have an NIV David didn’t kill Goliath in 2 Sam 21v19 ‘Elhanan’ did. Another error in the New International PER-version.
3) In 2 Sam 2v23, Abner KILLED Asahel by hitting him under the FIFTH rib
4) In 2 Sam 4v5+6, the sons of Rimmon hit Ishbosheth under the FIFTH rib and he DIED
5) ‘Sleep’ in the Bible often refers to death (John 11v11-13, Acts 13v36, 1 Cor 11v30, 1 Cor 15v51) Adam’s FIFTH rib was taken for Eve (Gen 2v21+22) when God caused a deep sleep to come upon him. Both Adam and Christ were opened in the side (John 19v34) for a bride (Eph 5v25 note ‘5 and 5x5’). Jesus’ side being opened was the FIFTH wound.
6) The first man that ever died, died in Gen 5v5 (compare Prov 5v5, Acts 5v5) (But what about
Abel? Abel didn’t die he was killed – Gen 4v8)
7) In Exo 27v1, the altar used for slaying sacrifices is FIVE cubits! i.e. 5x5
8) There are six parts to Christ’s ministry (Luke 7v22) – the FIFTH mentioned is the ‘dead are
9) Lucifer was the FIFTH cherub before his fall (Ezek 28v14, Ezek 1v10, Ezek 10v14 and Rev 4v6-8),
the one positioned above the Throne. But when he said ‘I will’ FIVE times in Isaiah 14v13+14,
he lost his ‘seven-letter’ name and became a FIVE letter name i.e. ‘DEVIL’ and ‘SATAN’
10) The following words have FIVE letters… DEATH, DYING, SLAIN, GRAVE, SLEEP, DEVIL, CROSS, SATAN, CURSE…
11) With the opening of the FIFTH seal in Rev 6v9, the ‘souls’ that were ‘SLAIN for the word of God’ appear
12) There are FIVE offerings in Leviticus – burnt, meal, peace, sin, trespass
13) The FIFTH thing to happen to Jesus (Mark 8v31) is His death
14) Romans 5 is the DEATH chapter comparing Adam and Christ
The secondary meaning of the number FIVE is GRACE (note FIVE letters)
1) GRACE is found FIVE times in Rom 11v5+6
2) The FIFTH time Noah’s name is found in the Bible he… found GRACE in the eyes of the Lord (Gen 6v8)
3) Jesus Christ has FIVE names in Isa 9v6 - Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
The ‘main’ meaning connected with the number FIVE is death rather than grace.
SIX occurs in 191 verses.
The number SIX is the number of MAN.
1) Man was created on the SIXTH day – Gen 1v27+31
2) Rev 13v18 says that 666 is the number of a man
3) The Bible has 66 books and it was written for MAN
4) Gen 6 has the word MAN in it SIX times
5) Gal 6 has the word MAN in it SIX times
6) 2 Chron 6 has the word MAN in it SIX times
7) The following are interesting facts about the book of Joshua…
• It is the SIXTH book
• It is the first book named after a MAN
• Joshua has SIX letters
• It has 24 chapters (4x6)
• ‘MEN’ is found SIX times in chapter SIX
• Israel marched around Jericho SIX days in chapter SIX
• ‘MAN’ is found SIX times in chapter SIX and 30 times (5x6) in the whole book
8) The following are interesting facts about Romans…
It is the SIXTH book in the NT
Romans has SIX letters
The name ‘RoMANs’ has ‘MAN’ in it
‘MAN’ is the SIXTH word in Rom 6v6
‘MAN’ is the SIXTH word in a verse SIX times in Romans! The SIXTH time is in
Rom 6v6; the others are… Romans 2v1, 2v3, 2v6, 3v28, 5v7, 6v6
It has 16 chapters and teaches us how a ‘Gentile’ (number of a Gentile is 10) MAN (man’s number is 6) can be made just before God
9) The number, as it stands by itself (I.e. NOT ‘sixth’), occurs for the first time in Gen 7v6 where Noah is 600 (6x100) years old when the flood comes
10) Later in the Bible we find 600 MEN a very common expression for some reason
11) Solomon, as a type of the Antichrist, has his throne with SIX steps and SIX lions on one side and SIX lions on the other side making 666
12) In Ezra 2v13 we see 666
13) In 2 Chron 9v13 we see 666
14) In Rev 13v18 we see 666
15) As it has been said, Solomon is a type of the Antichrist; so what do we read in 1 Kings 10v14 - 666
SEVEN occurs in 395 verses.
SEVEN is the number of PERFECTION or COMPLETION.
In Ps 19v7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. (Note verse SEVEN. What is the SEVENTH word? PERFECT!)
Someone has written ‘The whole word of God is founded upon the number seven. It stands for the seventh day of the creation week, and speaks of the millennium rest day. It denotes completeness or perfection’.
Lev 23v15+16. The number seven and the Sabbath, which was the seventh day (Gen 2v1-3), is
connected with the word ‘complete’.
The word ‘finished’ is also connected with the number seven. In Rev 10v7 we read… ‘But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.’
‘It is done’ is another expression found in connection with the number seven – Rev 16v17 ‘And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.’
1) Regarding the Creation in the first 2 chapters of Genesis the word ‘created’ occurs seven times.
2) God appointed seven days for the week (Exo 20v11)
3) There are seven notes in the musical scale (C,D,E,F,G,A,B then it goes back to C). Man named the notes but God fixed the sounds.
4) There are seven colours (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet) – white is not a colour, it is ‘colourless’)
5) Light broken down (i.e. through a prism) makes up seven colours, i.e. a rainbow; also seven colours (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet,) This is called refraction.
6) There are SEVEN continents – Europe, Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Australia, and Antarctica
7) According to the Encyclopaedia Britannica, there are SEVEN SEAS – North Pacific, South Pacific, North Atlantic, South Atlantic, Indian Ocean, Arctic Ocean, Mediterranean Sea. The word ‘good’ appears SEVEN times in Gen 1 (Gen 1v4,10,12,18,21,25+31)
8) A lunar month, the time it takes for the moon to circle around the earth, is 28 days (4x7); the distance the moon is from the earth is 238,000 miles (34,000 x 7). The diameter of the moon is 2,100 miles (300 x 7)
9) The verb ‘made’ is also found SEVEN times in regards to God’s specific creative acts – Gen
1v7+16+25+26+31 + Gen 2v2+3
10) ‘heaven’ is mentioned SEVEN times in Gen 1v1+8+9+14+15+17+20
11) In Gen 1v1 the number of Hebrew words is seven
12) In the Book of the Revelation the words ‘this book’ occurs seven times
13) Revelation has seven seals, seven trumpets, seven vials etc.
14) Noah took the clean beasts into the ark by sevens (Gen 7v2). Seven days after Noah went into the ark the flood came (Gen 7v9+10)
15) Before Aaron and his sons entered their priestly work they were consecrated seven days. (Lev 8v31-36)
16) On the day of atonement the high priest sprinkled the blood upon the mercy seat and before the mercy seat seven times (Lev 16v14). This is a picture of the completeness of the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ.
17) There are seven dispensations (Innocence, Conscience, Human Government, Promise or
Patriarchal, Law, Grace, Kingdom)
18) The Book of Life is mentioned seven times in the Bible
19) The seventh time Noah’s name occurs is where it is said… ‘…Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.’
20) Revelation mentions ‘the Lamb’ (Jesus Christ) 28 times i.e. 4x7
21) In John, Jesus says ‘I am’ and ‘I will’ seven times each. In chapter 4 Jesus says seven things to the Samaritan woman and the seventh saying contains seven words ‘I that speak unto thee am he’ (John 4v26)
22) Jesus uttered 7 sayings from the cross… Luke 23v34+43, John 19v26+27, Mat 27v46, Mark 15v34, John 19v28,+30, Luke 23v46
23) The title Pilate wrote and hung on the cross of Jesus had eight words… JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. (John 19v19) When the Jews asked him to change it, he replied… “What I have written I have written.” (John 19v22) – SEVEN words (note 19v22 = 1+9+2+2=14 i.e. 2x7)
24) Ps 12v6+7 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
EIGHT occurs in 80 verses.
EIGHT is the number of NEW beginnings.
The EIGHTH note begins a NEW scale.
The EIGHTH day starts a NEW week.
1) EIGHT persons were saved from the Flood, and they started a NEW human population on the earth – (1 Pet 3v20)
2) The EIGHTH dispensation will bring NEW heavens and a NEW earth
3) Israel observed seven feasts, the seventh being the Feast of Tabernacles which pictures the Millennial reign of Christ. The EIGHTH day after the feast was a Sabbath (Lev 23v39), typical of the NEW heavens and NEW earth which appear after the Millennium.
NINE occurs in 49 verse
NINE is connected with fruitfulness.
NINE also may have some connection with ‘covenants’
1) There are NINE fruits of the Spirit (Gal 5v22+23 – Note – Gal is the NINTH book and v22+23 added up = NINE); Galatians has NINE letters.
2) Gen 9v9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
3) Abraham is ninety-nine when God makes a covenant with him and he was ninety and nine
when Sarah conceived Isaac (the first FRUIT of her womb!) Sarah was NINETY (Gen 17v1+17)
4) NINE is the period of gestation (the process of carrying or being carried in the womb between conception and birth.) i.e. NINE months for women in producing fruit.
5) Holy Bible has NINE letters
6) KING JAMES has NINE letters!
7) AV 1611 = NINE added up!
8) 1611 divided by NINE = 179 i.e. ONE (1) PERFECT (7) Book that bears FRUIT (9)
TEN occurs in 223 verses.
The number TEN relates to the Gentiles. TEN is a Gentile number.
The TENTH man from Adam is Noah, who is the father of the Gentiles. Isn’t it a strange thing that Gentiles count by TENS!
In Gen 10 you have the first Gentile kingdom started, and the last Gentile kingdom has TEN nations in it (Dan 2)
Gen 10 lists the genealogies of the Gentiles.
In Acts 10 you have the opening of the door to the Gentiles in the NT
In John 10 you have the sheep of the other fold
In Rom 10 you have the missionary call message to the Gentiles
In Rev 10 the Lord put His foot on the EARTH and takes possession of the Gentile kingdoms
One preacher has written… ‘The first time the word TEN occurs in the Bible, it occurs in Gen 5v14. The days were 910 years in a man’s life, the word TEN occurring here for the first time, which is a reference to the life of somebody before the law. They are all Gentiles before the law. Of course I know that they’re divided off into Gentiles coming from Japheth, and then the Shemites and Ham under another one, but the division in the NT is Gentile, Jew and church; and before the law, Abraham is an uncircumcised Gentile’.
The last world power on this earth under the United Nations will be a TEN federated kingdom of Gentiles represented by the toes on Daniel’s image, and represented by the TEN kings of Rev 17. This is Gentile world dominion when Christ Jesus returns to set up an Everlasting Kingdom. The first Gentile kingdom was set up in Gen 10 by Nimrod, the thirteenth from Adam.
ELEVEN appears in 24 verses.
ELEVEN is not conclusive; it’s quite a tricky number to locate its meaning.
It has been said by some that ELEVEN is the number of judgment.
1) There were ELEVEN judgments upon the Egyptians…
1) The plague of Blood (Exo 7v19-21)
2) The plague of Frogs (Exo 8v1-7)
3) The plague of Lice (Exo 8v16-17)
4) The plague of Flies (Exo 8v21-24)
5) The plague of Murrain (Exo 9v1-7)
6) The plague of Boils (Exo 9v8-11)
7) The plague of Hail (Exo 9v22-25)
8) The plague of Locusts (Exo 10v12-15)
9) The plague of Darkness (Exo 10v21-23)
10) The plague of First-born (Exo 12v29-30)
11) The overthrow at the Red Sea (Exo 14v24-28)
12) Noah pronounced judgment upon Canaan, a son of Ham, because Ham saw his father’s
nakedness when he was uncovered in his tent. Noah said… And he said, Cursed be Canaan;
a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. Gen 9v25 In Gen 10v15-18 it says that
Canaan had ELEVEN sons…
13) 1 Kings 11v11 pronounces God’s judgment upon Solomon
14) In John 16v11, Jesus said… Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
15) Divine Judgment is pronounced against Tyrus ‘in the ELEVENTH year’ (Ezek 26v1-8)
16) Divine Judgment is given to Egypt in the ELEVENTH year (Ezek 30v20+21)
17) There are ELEVEN things associated with the Great White Throne Judgment (Rev 20v11-15)
1) Great White Throne
2) Him that sat on it
3) The dead, small and great stand before God
4) Books were opened
5) Another book – the Book of life
6) The dead were judged out of those things written in the books
7) Sea gave up the dead
8) Death and hell delivered up the dead
9) These were judged, every man, according to their works
10) He saw death and hell being cast into the lake of fire
11) And he saw those cast into the lake of fire whose names were not found written
in the Book of life.
18) There were ELEVEN apostles in the end because one of them fell and was judged (Judas)
TWELVE occurs in 165 verses.
The number TWELVE is a reference to Israel
1) There are TWELVE saved nations in eternity - Deut 32v7+8
2) There are TWELVE children of Israel, and they have TWELVE breastplate stones that represent them – Exo 39v14
3) We find that the TWELVE stars on the woman in Rev 12 represent the TWELVE tribes
4) There are TWELVE gates for the tribes, TWELVE foundations for the apostles (all Jews) in the city, and TWELVE manner of fruits for the nations who are numbered after the number of the tribes. There are TWELVE constellations in the Zodiac which match the TWELVE months in a year, and these match the nations in the birthstones in the breastplate
5) There are TWELVE chapters in Daniel dealing with the salvation of Israel during the Tribulation
6) In Gen 12, the first Hebrew or Jew is called out. There are NO Jews before Gen 12
7) In Exo 12 you see the beginning of the Jewish nation as such.
THIRTEEN is one of the most interesting of all numbers. It occurs in 15 verses.
It is clearly associated with rebellion - Gen 14v4 Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and in the thirteenth year they rebelled. This is the first reference to thirteen in the Bible!
1) Gen 13v13… But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly. (Note 13 words)
2) In Gen 13 Lot pitched his tent towards Sodom
3) Rebellion is found in…Gen 13v13, Mark 13v13, Ezek 13v13 and Rev 13v13
4) Deut 13 contains the rules for a false prophet whose miracles come to pass. In Rev 13v13, the false prophet of the Tribulation period causes fire to come down out of heaven in the sight of men, a miracle that comes to pass. Since both Deut 13 and Rev 13 have 18 verses, Deut 13 is the key to interpreting Rev 13 (note 18=6+6+6)
5) Deut 13v13 contains the first reference to the ‘sons of Belial’
6) 1 Kings 13 relates the story of a rebellious prophet. Verse 26 (2x13) gives the reason for his
apostasy – Rebellion against the word of the Lord)
7) 2 Sam 13 tells the story of Amnon, son of David, who raped his sister, Tamar. The chapter has 39 verses (3x13)
8) Rebellion is the 26th word (2x13) in Ezra 4v19
9) Rev 17v5 has 13 words in block capitals… MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
10) Mark 7v21+22 lists 13 things that proceed out of an evil heart.
11) John 13v26 (13 + 2x13) says, Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon. – Judas Iscariot has 13 letters.
12) Psalm 55v13 contains a prophecy about Judas… But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance. It has 13 words.
13) Job 26v13 (2x13 +13) says… By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.
14) 666 is associated with the number 13 – 2 Chron 9v13, Ezra 2v13, Rev 13v18
15) Nimrod is the 13th from Adam (Gen 10v6-8)
16) Gal 3v13… (3 X 13 = 39) Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a
curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: CURSE is the last
word in the OT (the OT has 39 books i.e. 3x13)
17) The word ‘dragon’ is mentioned 13 times in Revelation.
18) Satan turns up in Mark 1v13.
19) Gen 3v13 – the woman rebels against God and then blames the serpent
20) Gen 12v13 – a prophet of God is asking his wife to lie! Note there are 26 words in this verse (2x13)
21) Leviticus 13 – This entire chapter deals with leprosy and the leper. Those who had leprosy
were considered ‘unclean’. They had to live ‘away’ from society, they were outcasts. The word leprosy occurs 39 times in Scripture (3 x 13)
22) 1 Chron 10v13 – Here is the record of the death of Saul which contains information about his rebellion against the word of the Lord and his counsel from a witch. Note it contains 39 words (3 x 13)
23) Job 24v13 – Considering that rebellion is connected to the number 13 it should be of no
surprise that the word rebel is located in the 13th verse; it also just happens to be the 6th word.
24) Psalm 55v13 – This Messianic Psalm speaks of the traitor Judas Iscariot (13 letters)
25) Prov 13v13 – people who rebel / despise the word of God.
26) Ezek 23v13 – There are 13 words in this verse describing the defilement of the Holy City,
27) Mat 13v19 – First time the phrase ‘the wicked one’ occurs! ‘Wicked one’ occurs a total of 6 times in Scripture.
28) Luke 13v16 – a woman bound for 18 years (6+6+6)
29) There were 12 chosen apostles. Judas is always associated as number 12 in the lists. In Heb 3v1 we are told Jesus is ‘the Apostle’ therefore Judas moves down to number 13
30) John 13v27 – Notice in this verse, Satan is mentioned entering a man and he does it in a
sentence of 18 words (6+6+6). The phrase ‘Satan entered’ is not used anywhere else in the
31) 1 Chron 21v1 – The first time the word ‘Satan’ appears in the Bible is in the 13th book of the Bible. The next time it occurs is in the 6th verse of the first chapter of the 18th (6+6+6) book of the Bible i.e. Job 1v6
32) Isa 13v1 – This is the first mention of ‘Babylon’ in the book of Isaiah, chapter 13. Note Babylon occurs 13 times in Isaiah.
33) Mat 26v6 – It is the 26th chapter (2 x 13), It is the 6th verse! The verse contains 13 words and it’s about a leper! Note ‘Simon the leper’ contains 13 letters.
34) Rev 12v3 – Dragon, the 13th word in this verse; it also occurs 13 times in the Book of Revelation.
It occurs in 23 verses.
FOURTEEN means deliverance
In Gen 14, Abram delivered Lot from King Chedorlaomer (in his 14th year – verse 5)
In verse 20, Melchizedek said, And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.
1) In Christ’s genealogy there were 14 generations from Abraham to David, 14 generations from David to the Babylonian captivity, and 14 generations from the captivity to Christ (the Divine Deliverer). This makes THREE 14’s (Divine deliverance)
2) If you count back 14 books from the last book in the OT i.e. Ezekiel and look at 14v14, it
lists THREE men who experienced Divine deliverance – Noah (delivered from the Flood),
Daniel (delivered from the mouth of the lion) and Job (delivered from the Devil) – Note the
FOURTEENTH word in the verse is deliver.
3) Philip is mentioned FOURTEEN times in Acts 8; he brought the message of deliverance to the Samaritans and the Ethiopian eunuch.
4) The FOURTH time ‘Word’ is mentioned in John 1 is in v14 where he comes to bring deliverance.
5) The Passover lamb was to deliver Israel on the 14th day of the first month (Exo 12v6+7+12+13).
6) The ONLY place the word delivery is found in the Scriptures is in Isa 26v17 – it is the fourteenth word of that verse.
7) The 14th day brought deliverance to Paul and the men on a ship (Acts 27v19-39).
8) ‘Son of Man’ appears 85 times in the NT BUT the verse in Heb 2v6 is a small ‘s’ and is not in regard to THE SON of Man i.e. the Lord. Therefore ‘Son of Man’ in relation to the Lord appears 84 times in the NT i.e. 14x6. The Son of Man comes to deliver (14) MAN (6) from sin.
9) In Exodus 14, Israel was delivered from Pharaoh and his host in the Red Sea.
Forty occurs in 145 verses.
FORTY is the number of probation or a testing period of time
Nearly every time the number shows up in the Scriptures it is in connection with testing.
1) The first time the number FORTY shows up (by itself i.e. not eight hundred and forty Gen 5v13) is in Gen 7v4 where the flood was upon the earth FORTY days and FORTY nights (see also Gen 7v17)
2) Esau is FORTY years old when he messes up and takes the wrong kind of wife
3) Isaac is FORTY years old when he takes Rebecca to wife
4) Notice the children of Israel are tested FORTY years in the wilderness until the rebels are
purged out from among them – Heb 3v9+17, Num 14v33+34, Deut 2v7, 8v2
5) Jesus Christ fasted FORTY days and nights
6) Moses was on the Mount for FORTY days and nights fasting (Exo 24v18) see also Deut 10v10
7) Elijah the prophet was in the same condition in 1 Kings 19v8. Elijah goes FORTY days and nights without anything to eat.
8) Eli judges FORTY years in 1 Sam 4v18
9) Israel was in Egypt for 400 (40 x 10) years (Gen 15v13)
10) Israel was under the judges 400 (40 x 10) years
11) Israel and Judah were under the kings for 400 (40 x 10) years
12) There were 400 (40 x 10) years from the return of Israel from Babylon to Jesus Christ
13) At the time of the flood, it rained for 40 days and nights
14) Jesus was tempted of the Devil for 40 days
15) There were 40 years from the time of the crucifixion to the destruction of Jerusalem and the end of Israel as a nation
16) FORTY days Jonah preached judgment would come to the city of Nineveh – Jonah 3v4
17) God tested Israel in periods of 40 years
FORTY is plainly a period of testing or probation (the process of testing) or a kind of ‘interim’ before
God does something in a certain situation.
The relationship between SEVEN (7) and FORTY (40)
There is a strange relationship between the numbers SEVEN and FORTY…
1) Gen 7v4 – first the word SEVEN and then the word FORTY
2) Gen 25v17+20 – SEVEN and FORTY
3) Lev 12v2+4 – v2 SEVEN days unclean and v4 thirty three days continuing her purifying of her blood (i.e. 7 plus 33 = FORTY)
4) Num 13v22+25 - SEVEN and FORTY
5) 2 Kings 11v21 and 2 Kings 12v1 – SEVEN and FORTY
Fifty occurs in 138 verses.
Fifty is the number of Jubilee and redemption. Land in Israel could be redeemed by the family that
originally owned it during that year. From the end of WW1 in 1917 and the drafting of the Balfour Declaration giving Israel the right to the land to the reclaiming of Jerusalem by Israel in 1967 was FIFTY (50) years.
ONE THOUSAND (1,000)
The word THOUSAND occurs six times in Rev 20 indicating that there is a 6,000 year span of time, before the seventh day Millennial Sabbath rest of the Lord Jesus Christ, when He returns to the earth to set up His kingdom.
It has been said that the word THOUSAND, where it occurs, is the division that divides off the ages. The ages are divided off into periods of ONE THOUSAND years each, and these periods are roughly, as found in your Bible…
1st – from the time of Adam down about the year 3,000 BC
2nd – the next period would come down about the year 2,000 BC which would be right after the Flood around 2,300 BC
3rd – you could date the time of Abraham right on the 2,000 BC mark!
4th – The founding of the temple by Solomon would be right on the mark at 1,000 BC
5th – The middle of the Dark Ages at the Crusades would be at 1,000 AD
6th – the Second Advent in the fall (September or October) at the Feast of Tabernacles when the Lord Jesus is coming to set up His Millennial kingdom on this earth.
2 Pet 3v8, 1 Chron 29v21. In Rev 20v2-7 we see the word thousand SIX times. The Millennium is ONE THOUSAND YEARS (1,000) no matter what the A-Millennialist tells you. If this wasn’t enough, the night God appeared to Solomon, Solomon offered 1,000 burning offerings on the altar (2 Chron 1v6).